The Church of North India Social Service Institute (CNI-SSI), is well known as Industrial Service Institute (ISI), is an ecumenical venture of the churches to express the love,concern and care of Jesus Christ for the marginalized and the oppressed in the society. The CNI-SSI works for the cause of education, services, rights and justice of marginalized people.
*To study, analyze and share current social problems and issues and to be involved with people in building a responsible community.
* To study, analyze and share current social problems and issues and to be involved with people in building a responsible community.
* To plan and activate socio-economic programmes and health related activities for marginalized communities in urban and rural areas.
* To participate with people and groups in their struggle for socio-economic and political justice.
* To organise and conduct seminars, meetings, consultations and other programmes.
* To promote research and use of the communication media to diffuse knowledge in furtherance of the aims and objectives.
* To co-operate with other agencies having similar aims and objectives, in programmes of mutual interest.
* To do or cause to be done any or all such acts, things and activities, which are subsidiary to and/or in attainment of the above aims and objectives.
CNI-SSI campus is a centrally located place in Nagpur area known as Sadar is heart of town about 1½ kms from railway station. It is part of All Saints’ Cathedral Compound just beside the Diocese of Nagpur CNI. We have administration workshop and two halls known as I.S.I. Hall having capacity of 150 people and SHALOM Hall can accommodate 50 people for conference, seminar and public meetings.
Unemployed youth, marginalized farmers, dalit women, steet children/working children and sustainable development
i) 12 urban slums in East Nagpur
ii) 30 villages in the area of Nagpur, Kalmeshwar & Katol blocks in Nagpur district.
ISSUES OF CONCERN:
Livelihood, Gender, and Identity.